Buyer(s) agree to pay monthly payments to Seller, payable in the amount, interest and term stated on Contract for Deed, until paid in full. The first installment is due and payable as noted on contract, and subsequent installments are due on the 1st day of each consecutive month until paid in full. Each payment shall be credited first to any fees owing, then on interest due and then on the principal; and interest shall thereupon cease upon the principal so credited. Seller shall receive a late charge in the amount of 10% of the total monthly payment or ($10.00 minimum), whichever is greater, for any monthly payment which becomes more than 5 day’s delinquent and/or a service fee of $25.00 for any payment which is returned by payer’s bank. There is no pre-payment penalty. Seller shall deliver to Buyer(s) a good and sufficient deed to the above-described property within Forty-Five days of the completion of payments or payment in full, or before at Seller’s sole option. In the event of default in making any of the monthly installments, this agreement may be forfeited by Buyer(s) in accordance with Arizona Law. All moneys paid by Buyer(s) shall be retained by Seller as liquidated damages.
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
Buyer(s) agree to pay monthly payments to Seller, payable in the amount, interest and term stated on Standard Agreement of Sale, until paid in full. The first installment is due and payable as noted on contract within forty-five days, and subsequent installments on the 1st day of each consecutive month until paid in full. Each payment shall be credited first to any fees owing, then to interest due and then to the principal; and interest shall thereupon cease upon the principal so credited. Seller shall receive a late charge in the amount of 10% of the total monthly payment or ($10.00 minimum), whichever is greater, for any monthly payment which becomes more than 5 day’s delinquent and/or a service fee of $25.00 for any payment which is returned by payer’s bank. There is no pre-payment penalty. Seller shall deliver to Buyer(s) a good and sufficient deed to the above-described property as soon as practical once completion of payments or payment in full & checks have cleared the Banks, or before at Seller’s sole option. In the event of default in making any of the monthly installments, Buyer(s) will forfeit this agreement per Arizona Statutes, and all moneys paid by Buyer(s) shall be retained by Seller as liquidated damages.
CONDITIONS OF SALE:
- Buyer(s) acknowledges properties are being sold in an “AS-IS condition as of the date of sale, subject to whatever physical condition and location the parcel may be found at the time of sale, subject to all existing covenants, conditions, restrictions, reservations, exploration rights, easements, rights of way, assessments, zoning of record and any land use restrictions. All sales are considered SOLD and FINAL. Buyer(s) understand(s) that Seller will disclose all known facts regarding the property. Buyer(s) acknowledge(s) that all properties are being sold subject to all existing covenants, conditions, restrictions, reservations, exploration and mineral rights, easements, rights of way, assessments, zoning, and all other land use restrictions as there may be on or off record.
- Property information is deemed reliable but is not guaranteed and Buyer should perform due diligence to Buyer(s) own satisfaction.
- Due to the nature of the real estate market, properties are sold on a first-come, first-served basis and cannot be put on hold. Once Buyer(s) have done their due diligence and are prepared to purchase a property, they can make the down payment on the property. If Buyer(s) decide not to keep the property or terminate the Contract for Deed agreement, the deposit, will be retained as liquidated damages. The Contract for Deed must be signed by Buyer(s) & received by Seller within 7 calendar days of purchase or, at Seller’s Option, down payment will be retained by Seller as liquidated damages.
- Buyer(s) acknowledge(s) that no improvements that require county permits can be made until property is paid in full, or at Seller’s sole option, a Warranty Deed, Promissory Note & Deed of Trust are executed by both parties and recorded, transferring Fee Title to Buyer(s). Buyer(s) will not violate any state, county or city ordinances in regard to the purchase of this property (including but not limited to residing on the property); any violation or citation by the county will void this contract and all moneys paid by Buyer(s) shall retained by the Seller as liquidated damages.
- Permanent Residence on the property while making Contract for Deed payments is NOT permitted. If you are not purchasing the parcel outright you may not live on the property while making payments and taking advantage of owner financing. While you may use the property for recreational purposes during the loan payoff period, pursuant to applicable Governmental Law, Buyer(s) may NOT obtain permits to live on the property or begin construction until the property has been paid off and the deed transferred. As long as your account is in good standing you may use the property for any “use” the appropriate Governmental Entity deems fit without a permit, including camping on the property. Verify with the Governmental Entity what activities/circumstances require a permit.
- Buyer(s) should perform due diligence and Inspect the Property Before They Buy!
- All Buyer(s) should personally inspect each property and its’ physical condition prior to purchasing. Failure of Buyer(s) to obtain full information about the condition of a property, or to conduct their own on-site or off-site property inspection and research will in no way constitute grounds for any claim against the Seller nor the cancellation or adjustment of this Contract for Deed sale.
SELLER AND WEBSITE DISCLAIMER:
The properties listed on this website are owned by Arizona Realty & Reconveyance, LLC, dba LandRecon Realty, an Arizona Real Estate Brokerage. All properties are therefore considered Seller/Broker owned. It is the responsibility of the Buyer(s) to determine the accuracy of all measurements and specifications of the property, and Buyer(s) are therefore urged to contact the appropriate planning, zoning, and utility agencies to ensure the property is suitable for their needs prior to purchase.
Any property information including, but not limited to, all property images, descriptions, pricing, locations, and availability, hereinafter referred to as “Real Estate Information”, made available through this website is provided solely for informational purposes and is not guaranteed or warranted by Arizona Realty & Reconveyance, LLC. Seller believes the Real Estate Information to be accurate and complete; however, it is subject to change and/or correction without notice. All information regarding the real estate advertised has been assembled from various sources, and independent investigation should be conducted by all Buyer(s). Buyer(s) should verify all Real Estate Information through public records available through the County Clerk or Registrar in the county where the property is located. None of the information on this website is to be construed as a representation or warranty regarding the properties being sold. The only warranties and/or representations regarding the sale of any properties listed on this site are those contained in any Deed or Title Reports delivered to the Buyer by the closing company. Arizona Realty & Reconveyance, LLC does not assume any responsibility for confirmation of the information provided and is not liable for misinformation, typographical errors, errors of omission, misprints, or other errors in these advertisements.
Seller and Website DO NOT Guarantee:
- The property boundaries and corner markers to be accurate. The exact property boundaries and locations can only be identified by an official property survey.
- Suitability of property for a building site. Some property encumbrances can only be identified by a detailed expert inspection of a property. Unless otherwise stated, Seller is unaware of such encumbrances.
- Availability of municipal water or water via a private well. All Buyer(s) are urged to contact local municipal planning and zoning departments or the State Department of Water Resources for information on water availability and local municipal development departments for future water availability plans
- Availability of Utilities. All Buyers are urged to contact the local utility companies for information on availability, cost and future development plans for extending electric and telephone lines to the property.
- Feasibility to place a “standard” septic system on the property. Seller has not engaged in any kind of soil or percolation testing. Some properties might require the installation of an “alternative” septic system. Unless otherwise stated, Seller is unaware of such conditions.
- Physical or legal road access or lack thereof. Seller is unaware of such encumbrances unless specifically stated in the individual property listing. Some parcels might be “land-locked”.
- That any roads existing on third-party maps (amongst them but not limited to County Maps, Google, BING, Map-quest, etc…) actually exist. All maps were provided for information and orientation purposes only. No liability is assumed for the accuracy of the data delineated therein.
- Any zoning restrictions, building codes, permit requirements or any other land use restrictions. Contact local municipal Planning and Zoning Departments or affiliated Departments (like Building and Public Safety Department) of the municipality or county in which the property is located.
- The existence of Mineral Rights for the property. Unless otherwise stated for the particular property, Buyer should assume that No Mineral Rights convey with the property. Contact appropriate local authorities for clarification on Mineral Rights on a particular property you are interested in.
- The existence of Homeowners Association Fees, local or regional Bonds for Utilities, Water, Sewer, and street improvement. Unless otherwise stated for a property, Seller is unaware of such assessments.
- Directions to properties. Directions to properties are provided for orientation purposes only and Seller does not guarantee the accuracy of such directions.
LOAN SERVICING FEE:
A monthly loan servicing fee of $15.00 will be included in the Monthly payment.
PROPERTY TAXES / ASSOCIATION / HOMEOWNER FEES:
- The Buyer(s) is/are responsible for all property taxes due after the date of the sale. Yearly County Taxes with being assessed as a fee included in the November payment.
- As with property taxes, Buyer is responsible to pay association fees (if applicable) which will also be added to the November payment.
- Buyers should contact the appropriate county offices for any questions about property taxes, assessed values or supplemental assessments.
There is NO LOAN PRE-PAYMENT PENALTY. Any loan can be paid off at any time without any pre-payment fees.